Thursday, July 31, 2008

Social Vibe

I just signed up for an interesting new social network called Social Vibe. If you scroll down a bit you will see a badge with Apples logo as well as who it benefits, Invisible Children. It works where sponsors, like Apple, pay a fee to have there logo put on your blog or social network and the money goes to the charity or cause that you choose (there is a whole list of them). So by signing up and putting the badge on one or all of your social media hangouts you earn points that support your cause. Periodically whatever money has been made is split according to how many points each cause has earned. It is an interesting new service and I thought it was worth a try. If Invisible Children earns a few extra dollars because of a badge I put on my blog, then why not? If you are interested in checking it out further I encourage you to do so.

No comments: